Thursday, July 4, 2013

What hair colour would suit me best?

red hair color for warm undertones
 on News : Mac Cosmetics Outlet
red hair color for warm undertones image
Q. My natural hair colour is a simple brown with a warmer undertone, I have hazel/grey eyes and skin that tans really easy. My hair is currently a dark blonde colour with different shades of blonde highlights, but I'm looking for a new colour! My hair in the past has been: strawberry blonde, brown with red and blonde highlights, all dark chestnut brown and a gold colour.
I think I want my hair darker for the winter but i have no idea what colour. Can anyone give me any ideas?
Thanks!


Answer
Black.

How can I choose a hair color?




Robin_TN


When it comes to skin undertones, my skin is "cool" because I have pale skin and dark brown hair. I've been told my season is "winter" back when they were doing seasons..

Anyway, My hair is getting more and more gray and I need to color. I was thinking it would be more flattering to have some highlights in with auburn or red, but those colors seem more for people with warm skin undertones.

Is there such a thing as auburn in a shade that would be complimentary to someone with a more cool complexion?



Answer
An actual auburn dye would give you too much red overall and, since your hair is naturally dark, likely leave you with an unattractive brassy tone. You'll also end up with roots to maintain, in addition to the battle of the gray coverage!

Instead, look for a brown close to your natural shade that has warm/red undertones vs. ash or cool ones. (Yes, this despite your skin being "cool".) Your grays will look like reddish highlights and you'll save yourself a lot of headache in the long run!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colour would suit me best?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment