Friday, July 5, 2013

What is the percent that my child will have red hair?

red hair kids
 on Medium Brown to Dark Red or Highlights?
red hair kids image



Rachel


My dad has extreme red hair & my mom had brown hair. I also have brown hair but I'm marrying a guy with red hair. Will my kid have red hair too?


Answer
Red hair is AMAZING, seriously, it's really funny, because usually it skips a generation or 2.
My friends great grandmother had bright red hair. but her parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and siblings didn't inherit it,
only my friend did, and this is over 2 generations later that someone finally got the red hair gene!
So really, it depends :D

What's the probability of our future children having red hair?

Q. My husband and I are planning on having kids in about a year or so, but like most future parents, I'm curious what they will look like. As of now, my husband has a brownish-auburn color of hair, and my hair is light brown. His father has red hair, and me and my cousin were born with strawberry blond hair. What's the chance of our kids having red hair? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having cute little red heads. I just want to know if it's likely we'll have red heads.


Answer
Soo....

Br x B2r????

uhhh, let's see...

B r
B2 B2B B2r
r Br rr




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the percent that my child will have red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment