Friday, July 5, 2013

What superhero can I easily dress up as for superhero day tomorrow?

red hair superhero
 on Anime red haired girl
red hair superhero image



Becca


Okay so tomorrow is superhero day at my school and I need one that is cool yet easy to do with stuff at home.
I really want one with red hair since that's my hair color.
Please please help me guys!



Answer
me

What is the cartoon in which there was a trio of superheroes?




hitenfuuse


There was a cartoon on television which had a trio of superheroes. One was short and fat and wore a purple and blue costume and I think he had a "C" on his chest. He also turned parts of his body into springs. One of the other heroes wore black and had a red "M" on his chest. The last guy wore yellow and I think he had red hair. I think the letter on his chest was "F". If you can give me the name of this cartoon.


Answer
The Impossibles
its a cartoon from the 60's and they were a rock band/superheroes

Coil man
Fluid man
Multi man




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What superhero can I easily dress up as for superhero day tomorrow?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment