Saturday, July 6, 2013

I have natural red hair with blonde highlights I want to dye my hair a darker red?

red hair 3
 on ... red,red dragon,red cross,red devil,red fort,red hair,red lips,red sox
red hair 3 image



Sarah T.


I have natural auburn red hair and I got blonde highlights about 3 months ago. I want to dye my hair a darker red but I'm afraid the blonde highlights will turn orange or something? Does anyone know if they will turn orange?


Answer
Unless you leave the highlighting solution in too long it shouldn't do anything but highlight the desired areas.

why the hell did my red hair fade so quick?

Q. Its been a week and my hair is now a ugly faded red orangish color. I've washed my hair 3 times since I dyed it.
1 out of the 3 times I only used conditioner.
I got it professionaly dyed.
I know red fades easily but its only been ONE WEEK and it doesn't even look red anymore!
What do I do?
Is this suppose to happen?


Answer
Thats because red hair dyes fade daster than a chocolate cake on a fats kids plate!

Red pinks and blues fade like Mthrfkrs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have natural red hair with blonde highlights I want to dye my hair a darker red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment