Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What is the best drugstore hair dye brand for red hair?

red hair color brands
 on hair color trends 2013 | Haircuts, Hairstyles for 2013 and Hair colors ...
red hair color brands image



Ohhyeaa


I usually use revlon andd that stays in my hair pretty well, but i want to go a deeper red and revlon does not have a deep enough red. What other drugtore (wal mart) hair dye is good where it doesn't fade as fast in a red hair color? Thank you!
I do not plan on bleaching my hair, but thank you.



Answer
Professionals will help you get your hair a deeper red the healthiest way. be very careful what you do to your hair. my story may stop you from going any further.

I had used highlights a few times as a kid, and when i entered my twenties, i started dying my hair a lot,sometimes w/drugstore stuff and sometimes professionally at the salon. more recently i wanted to go from deep red to blonde, and my stylist was not thinking clearly and went ahead and bleached my hair. my hair was like oodles of noodles after. dry, bleached, like straw, terrible, simply ruined. I wish i had never started messing w/my hair. i soon got a buzzcut bc the remaining hair was simply ruined. i am wearing wigs now for a while :( find something natural to do w/your hair that you like that uses NO CHEMICALS!!!! It is incredibly bad to put dye in your hair. you prolly still have fairly decent hair, i say either, go to your local salon or leave your hair alone preferably!!!!

What is a good hair coloring brand?




fergieferg


I have really really dark brown hair and i want semi-bright red highlights, what is a good hair coloring brand?
For example:l'oreal paris



Answer
If you have really dark hair, your best bet is to go to a beauty supply like Sally's and you need to use a volume10 developer to lift your own color a few shades so that the red will be bright. Just be sure to keep an eye on the time while you do this. You can always tell the worker at the store, and they can help you pick out the ones you need too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best drugstore hair dye brand for red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment