Friday, May 16, 2014

Red Hair Roots Question?




Tori


Ok, so I dyed my hair red a few months ago. Since then, I've had to touch up my roots. To do that, I used a red permanent hair color and a 30 developer. Problem is, I didn't leave it on quite as long as I should have and now my roots are a bit darker than the rest of my hair. My question is: Is there any way to lighten my dyed roots without bleaching? Would using the 30 developer and the permanent color do it or am I stuck riding the bleach train?
I know that using developer and hair color can lift NATURAL hair color but what I'm asking is will it lift DYED hair?



Answer
You can use Lorea'l HiColor Hair dye with 30% developer.
I used it last week to dye my dark brown hair and I got great results! This hairDye is special for dark hair and you can find it at a beauty supply store.

Just remember once you dye it red you need to take extra care of it, red is one of the colors that fades away really fast.
You need to wash it with the coldest water you can take, warm/hot watar makes the color fade.
You must not wash it every day, you can use dry shampoo, it works great!
You'll need to reapply once a month or depending on you hair growth.

Hope this has helped!

Hot roots??




Hannah


has anyone had this problem? i tried to dye my hair auburn, but the roots came out much lighter and a bit redder than the rest of the hair, as if the dye bleached them a bit and it really wasn't supposed to. From a lot of googling i think it's called hot roots. I really dont have ANY money to go to a salon, any suggestions as to how i can fix it at home? would dying it a darker ash brown colour cancel out the redness a bit and make it look more even?
Please help!



Answer
yes, if you dyed it a darker color it would probably even it out (though you may be able to notice the color difference if you get picky about it).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Red Hair Roots Question?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment