Monday, May 12, 2014

Should i get red hair?




Val Mcneil


ok i realize everyone is dying there hair red and yes its very annoying but i would like to try it on me just to see how it would come out but im also scared what should i do? i currently have a medium brown hair and platinum blonde on the bottom and on my bangs


Answer
You will need to color all of your hair brown first before you color it red. The blond parts of your hair will look pink or orange, depending on what shade of red you use if you do not color it first.

I color my hair red and I have better luck at home than at the salon. None of them seem to get the red how I want it. No matter how much I pay. It is also very expensive to upkeep because you will need to color it about every 4 weeks. Red fades quickly.

If you want a natural looking red, Loreal "Red Penny" is like the perfect Will & Grace shade of copper/red. People think I am a natural redhead. I alternate with Feria "Copper Shimmer". If you like more of a burgundy or cherry color, you may not like these. These are copper shades.

What color should i dye my hair?

Q. My eyes are grey blue, i get really pale in the winter, but i tan a lot in the summer, MY hair right now is a golden brownish/blonde and i have pretty light eyebrows....:) THANKS :)


Answer
red hair?

Only thing is it's hard to upkeep, but I loved my hair when I was a red head!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should i get red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment