Monday, May 12, 2014

how long does loreal red hair dye last?







okay i usually get bright red highlights at the hair salon and it usually lasts like around 3 months then it fades and theres a red tint in my hair for like the longest time. well my hair salon got in loreal hair dye that they say will last longer so i wanna get my hair done again soon and i just wanna know how long it lasts cuz i always have to beg my mom to let me cuz its so expensive >_<


Answer
red hair dye fades very quickly, the L'oreal one does too. You should try henna, like lush caca rouge for long lasting - until it grows out - red hair.
I have natural red hair, my friend has tryed to get red hair for ages, all dyes faded and she used the lush henna, after a year it is still red and she just does her roots. You can apply henna as highlights as well by just putting it on the bits of the hair you want done.

dying my hair with loreal hicolor in red?




prissy


first of all, bleaching my hair is not an option. i have naturally dar blonde hair but it is currently dyed black with a regular box dye. Ive had my hair red plenty of times, ive always always done it myself. ive used loreal hicolor before and it worked fine. im going for a bright bright red. ive had this dye on my hair for 50 mins now since it is so dark and my roots are of course the color i want but i can tell the rest is NOT taking well. I have another box of loreal hi color in red, and 30 volume. do you think rinsing this out and re-doing it will even everything out a bit? if i dont put it on my roots obviously. i also have a little bit of beyond the color zone in wild red left. would that help any? helpppp!
also, under the black dye is purple. i had purple hair for about 3 months and got sick of it. i dyed it box dye black twice to cover it, but that was 9 weeks ago. ive washed my hair multiple times since then so i assumed (which might have been a bad idea to do) that the black was faded enough to go red without bleach and that the purple had to be gone.
loreal hicolor is made for dark hair. no prelightening required, thats why im not doing a bleach wash.



Answer
The dyed black hair will not turn red no matter how hard you try. The L'Oreal HiColor is for people with NATURALLY dark hair, not for dyed dark hair. I suggest removing the color first with a Hair Color Remover, and then try dying it red again. It's very hard if not impossible to dye over dyed black hair, it is extremely damaging to your hair. Good luck! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how long does loreal red hair dye last?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment