Friday, May 16, 2014

hair accessories?




bananakins


i need advice about colors for headbands/clips that would look cute with my hair (short-ish(a little over the ears), medium brown, few blonde highlights)
AND...
where to find these cute inexpensive hair accessories



Answer
Claires girl! or icing
I think a red silk headband would look gorgeous, or a headband with silver studs on it would be cute
I really suck at accessorizing but I do know claires has lots of accessories and cute stuff

How long will red hair color stay in ?




DREW


If I like got it done professionally. My hair is dark brown naturally but I'll have to get it dyed blonde for a play. Then I want it red. Like in the little mermaid. Will the color like wash out fast. And do you think it would stay in if i got it professionally done ((not from a box set))


Answer
Don't do it! Red hair is so hard to look after. I went from dark brown to bright red, took me about 4 boxes of that 'Live' stuff until i got the colour i wanted but because it fades so quickly like all red dies apparently do i had to keep dying it every 4 weeks ish. I'm not sure about professionally though. If you're dying your hair blonde first when it does fade it will go an orangey colour rather than just a dull red. Oh and, i found it really hard to shop when i had red hair because you can't wear certain colours. Found myself wearing blacks, whites, creams and denims with gold accessories all the time. One more thing....once you've died your hair red the only way you can get rid of it is by dying it black and even when i done that you could still see red in it like i had red highlights or something and i stillllll have a red tint to my hair now even though it was ages ago my hair was red...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair accessories?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment