Saturday, May 10, 2014

What are some good pop/hip hop songs from 2010 for a party?




Morgan


I'm having a party next saturday so i would like to make a playlist. so what are some good new songs PERFECT for a teenage party???


Answer
Wiz Khalifa - Real Estate
T-Pain - Speakers Going Hammer
Big Sean - The Big Nut Bust B
J. Holiday - Ditto
Raekwon feat. Tommy Nova - Da Barry Sistas
B.o.B. feat. Wiz Khalifa - **** The Money (Remix)
Lil Kim - Black Friday (Nicki Minaj Diss)
Chrisette Michelle feat. Talib Kweli & Black Thought - Let Freedom Reign
G4 Boyz feat. Roscoe Dash - She Likes
Strong Arm Steady feat. Curtis Mayfield - Makings Of You
Yo Gotti feat. Zedzilla - It's On
Travis Porter - Make Me Sick
Slim Thug - Outta Dere
Chris Brown feat. Big Sean - **** God Damn
Young Jeezy - Black & Yellow (Remix)
Chris Brown feat. Gucci Mane - Ms. Breezy
Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg & Akon - Kush
Nicki Minaj feat. Kanye West - Blazin
Nicki Minaj feat. Drake - Moment 4 Life
Eminem feat. Dr. Dre - I Need a Doctor
No DJ Kid Ink feat. Gudda Gudda - Bathroom
Yelawolf feat. Rock City - Billy Crystal
Pill feat. Gucci Mane , AllStar & Gorilla Zoe - Gotta Have It
Trey Songz feat. Fabolous - Right Above It (Triggamix)
Kid Ink feat. Ya Boy - Gettin' Good
Game feat. Diddy - Red Bottoms
Ace Hood - What's My Name (Freestyle)
Chrishan feat. Krys Ivory - Olly Olly
Beans feat. Wiz Khalifa & Brisco - Super Hero
Usher - More (Red One Remix)
R. Kelly - Love Letter
Bruno Mars feat. Lupe Fiasco - Just the Way You Are (Remix)
Young Jeezy - The Last Laugh (Mixtape)
Three 6 Mafia feat. Rick Ross - Dollar Signs
Big Sean - My Closet
Kanye West - Runaway (Screening In Paris)
Pretty Ricky - Rolling With A Star
Trey Songz feat. Gucci Mane & Wiz Khalifa - Bottoms Up Remix
J. Cole feat. Drake - In The Morning
N.O.R.E. feat. Imam T.H.U.G. - Blam
Ben J (New Boyz) - Im Still Here
Ace Hood - Black & Yellow (Freestyle)
Pill - Reflections
Styles P - Start It Up (Freestyle)
Kanye West Feat. Talib Kweli & Consequence - Chain Heavy
Meek Mill feat. Lou Williams (#23) - I Want It All
Dirty Money feat. Diddy & Skylar Grey - Coming Home (Mastered)
Prince Malik feat. Jim Jones & Yung Joc - Billionaire
Geolani feat. French Montana - Smellin Like Money
Sheek Louch feat. Jeremih - Party After 2 (CDQ)
Nicki Minaj feat. Eminem - Romans Revenge
Kid Cudi feat. Mary J. Blige - These Worries
Sean Garrett feat. J. Cole - Feel Love
Bow Wow - Whip My Hair (Remix)
Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
J Holiday - Full Time Hustle
Jamie Foxx feat. Drake - Fall For Your Type
Static Major - You Saved My Life
Ne-Yo - Shut Down
Lupe Fiasco feat. Common & Jennifer Hudson - We Can Do It Now
Snoop Dogg feat. Marty James - New Years Eve [CDQ]
Big Sean - I Dont Think They Want It
Rick Ross - So In Love
Max B. feat. 2Pac, Notorious BIG - Hypnotized (Tags)
Red Cafe feat. Talib Kweli - I Luv
Kardinal Offishall - The Anthem
Ace Hood - Living better Now
Nicki Minaj - Blow your Mind
Pitbull feat. Nayer - Vida 23
Cam'ron - Huddy 6 Tribute
Tyga - Black and Yellow (Freestyle)
Wiz Khalifa feat. Juicy J - In My Car
Snoop Dogg - Come Around My Way
Reek Da Villian feat. Fred the Godson & Busta Rhymes - Fire Hydrant (Re-Invent Something)
Young Buck feat. Lupe Fiasco - AM/FM
Jason Derulo - Automatic
Talib Kweli feat. Consequence - 1st Time
Black Eyed Peas - The Time
Chrishan - My Baby
J. Cole - Farewell
CJ Hilton feat. Tyga & Fat Joe - Heavy
Michael Jackson â Keep Your Head Up
Chrisette Michelle feat. Rick Ross - So In Love
Ne-Yo - You Want It
David Banner feat. Ludacris & Marsha Ambrosius - Be With You
Kid Rock feat. Martina McBride & T.I. - Care
Tank - Can I Make Love
Elise 5000 feat. Mucho Deniro - Come Back
Trey Songz - Love Me Better
Keri Hilson feat. Rick Ross - The Way Ya Love Me
Miguel feat. Gerald Haddon, Isaac Carree, LaShawn Daniels, Eric Dawkins & Adonis - All I Want Is You (Remix)
Annimean feat. Krys Ivory - Pillow Talk
Taio Cruz feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher (CDQ)
David Banner & 9th Wonder feat. Ludacris & Marshia Ambrosius - Be With You
Rihanna feat. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie Pt. 2
Rick Ross feat. Usher - Looking For Love
T.I. feat. Jazmine Sullivan - Dying In Your Arms
R. Kelly - Can You Feel It
Jermaine Dupri feat. R. Kelly - My Baby
J. Cole - No Holding Me Back
Sean Garrett feat. Drake - Feel Love
Keri Hilson feat. Kanye West - Pretty Girl Rock (Remix)
Shontelle - Evacuate My Heart
Ne-Yo - Don't Wanna Be In Love
Tyga feat. Trell - Party Over Here
Marques Houston feat. Jay Rock - Swag Sex (Remix)
Black Eyed Peas - Light Up The Night
Kanye West feat. Jay Z & La Roux - That's My *****
R. Kelly - Taxi Cab
Jazmine Sullivan feat. Ne-Yo - U Get On My Nerves
Keyshia Cole - Heartbroken
Brandy feat. Ray J & Willie Norwood - Talk To Me
Ne-Yo - Stronger
Trey Songz - Don't Forget Your Ring
Ray J - Money Don't Go Away
Chrisette Michelle - I Don't Know Why, But I Do
Marsha Ambrosius - Sextape pt.3
Shonie feat. Trina - What Do The Lonely Do

For those Rap and Hip Hop people?




Ten


Do you like Rock at all?
Yup
Tupac
Run D.M.C
Cypress Hill
Public Enemy
Will Smith
D.M.X
Biggie Smalls
Eninem
really haven't been here recently



Answer
yes...i'm listening to I Need You by the Beatles right now.

edit: here's my answer from this morning,
I love classic rock like The Beatles, Cream, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, The Band, Grateful Dead, The Allman Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Simon & Garfunkel, and The Doors. I like some 90's rock like Sublime, Rage Against The Machine, Green Day, Incubus, Foo Fighters, and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I'm also into bands like Radiohead, Pepper, and 311. I just never got into metal, hair bands, emo, scremo music. I also listen to blues/soul like Ottis Redding, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, James Brown, The Temptations, Marvin Gaye, and Al Green. However, I like hip-hop the most.

edit: I also like Bob Marley and Nirvana's Unplugged album.

I appreciate all music and sometimes you'll catch me listening to Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Wagner, Chopin, Billie Holiday, John Cage, Machover, and John Williams.

edit2x: I also like Prince, Michael Jackson, Keith Sweat, KC & JoJo, Alanis Morisette, and LILY ALLEN!

edit3x: I also forgot, the man in black, Johnny Cash!

edit4x: I also like some punk like The Clash, Danzig, and Black Flag.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good pop/hip hop songs from 2010 for a party?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment