Sunday, July 14, 2013

What type of makeup and hair should I do with a little red dress!?

red hair red dress
 on Taylor Swift's Stunning Turn at the CMAs - Blog - Latest Beauty
red hair red dress image



narley grl


I'm wearing a little red dress to a grad party, it has a little silver band going down the middle of my chest. I need some help on what shoes, accesories and makeup I should wear! thanks, pictures are appreciated!


Answer
omg i love this question! ok so i would wear silver strappy stilletos, and just some simple studs for earrings. so for makeup, i would wear some black eyeliner on the tightline and waterline, some taupe matte shadow, with a tiny thin line of black liquid mascara with a tiny upwards wing, along with some black mascara, and your regular foundation/powder routine, and a little bit of highlight in the inner corners of your eyes and on the top of your cheekbones. congrats!

What makeup would go good with a red dress?




ballababii


I am wearing a red dress for my birthday and have silver accessories.
I need help on color choices for makeup including :

Eye shadow
Lip color
Blush

i have dark brown hair. green eyes and my skin is olive colored.



Answer
A smoky look for the eyes.. Stay away from blush - You will look stupid with blush and a red dress.. Natural coloured lips. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of makeup and hair should I do with a little red dress!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment