Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What happens when you highlight dyed dark red hair? If there is bleached blonde under that red?

red hair underneath blonde
 on Curling: Speak Softly And Carry A Big Broom - SportsCenter.com
red hair underneath blonde image
Q. What Colour highlights I will have on dyed dark red hair( with semi Schwarzkopf Country ) if underneath I have bleached blonde.
If i use Loreal highlight box will i get to that bleach blonde what I have underneath? Will I have clean blonde highlights or i'll need to tone them with- ash toner , silver conditioner to tone orange? pink? tone highlights?


Answer
Try using Schwarzkopf Platinum Blonde Live XXL colour. I use this on my hair and its bleach blonde and will definitely dye over semi dye. With highlighting kits, you don't really get a good variety of colours, and also you don't get much dye in them.

How do i go from red to blonde?




Carys


Last year, i dyed my hair a bright red and kept dying it all the time. In the last few months i've dyed my hair brown a couple of times to try and get rid of the red because i eventually want to go blonde. Should i bleach my hair then put a light brown on top or should i just have blonde highlights put in straight away? Will it look with red hair underneath :/ Help?!


Answer
You need to bleach your hair or get dye remover which takes all the previous dye.Then after that just dye it blonde




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What happens when you highlight dyed dark red hair? If there is bleached blonde under that red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment