Friday, July 19, 2013

How can i make myself pretter?

red hair yellow teeth
 on Upset Face Cartoon
red hair yellow teeth image



jessica


I'm 5'4 and weight around 185 pounds, which is obviously overweight. I've been working out 5 days a week and sometimes 6 since January and I play softball and I eat right but I haven't even lost a pound. I also have this huge birthmark my face lip and neck that hangs off my face and looks like a tumor, but its not. I wear make up to cover it up and have had 14 laser treatments but it never goes away. I also have this long nappy red hair and people won't talk to me because I'm a 'soul stealing ginger.' I have a big brown mole on my chin that no docter in my area will take off for me. I have good teeth, but they're lemon yellow despite the fact that I brush my teeth twice a day with Colgate 3d white. I'm 17 and have no friends because I'm ugly and fat, and when I try to make friends, people laugh and make fun of me. I'm 17 and I've never had a boy even look my way unless he wanted to cheat off me in AP chem. Please help me!


Answer
Get a teeth whitening treatment. BEG your doctors for the mole removal.

Eat VERRY little, do a lot of crunches. Go to the gym and ask for a specific routine for your age and weight. Try to put a little more effort into your clothing and makeup; keep up with the trends.

Hope you make some friends soon.

How do these Creatures sound for a fantasy?




Dimitri


They're otherworldly beings that look like humans, kind of like angels or fairies.

Termagant-a female devil with tousled hair, flushed faces, sharp teeth and nails, red palms and bulging eyes. They suffer from perpetual hatred and bitterness towards men and life itself. They are hypercritical, foul-mouthed, narcissistic, overachieving, emasculating, violent, brash, sow discord between men and women, fight with spears and hatchets, and strangle all cat-callers.

Urgine-a feminine slender being with hair of golden locks, sky-blue eyes, snowy skin with a rosy tint, decked in pearls and silver, draped in blue and white. Their belief is that the home is their place where they could better realize their full spiritual and moral potential. They are domestic, virtuous, proper, mild, well-mannered and ladylike. However, they can be prissy, unforgiving, dull, emotionally unstable, prudish, and prone to hysterics. They would attack anyone who offended/insulted them, and they would scorn at women who left the home.

Meretrix-an alluring temptress with red hair, purple eyes, yellow nails, busty figure, decked with toe-rings and anklets, draped in red and yellow. Insatiable and bold, they would hunt upright and moral men (virgin boys are their favorites) and ruin him with her seduction and disease. They are worldly, promiscuous sneaks who love engaging in mischief. But when a man refuses their advantages, the temptresses would become infuriated, make false accusations of rape, ruin his reputation, and murder his family. They enjoy parties, music, and swimming. They suffer from insatiable lust and retaliation.

Mollycoddler-a big ogress with an obese belly, puffy eyes, chubby arms, plump legs, apron dress and beads. This ogress is a caretaker and cook, nurturing, pampering and matronly, and fond of children. She would even kidnap children to make them her children, and she smother and overfeed them to death. They are overprotective, pushy, overbearing and naggy.

Pertuccio-a male devil with a hairy chest, muscled ruddy arms, large torso, and bright eyes. This macho beast is self-assertively confident is his authority, he prides himself of his masculinity by expressing through physical aggressiveness, crude and offensive jokes, bragging about his virility and strength, bullying and bashing those he deems unmanly, participating in sports and drinking/eating games. He is chauvinistic, pig-headed, and kills weak men with his super strength.

Bestian-a masculine monster with reddish hair, silvery noses, tiger teeth, and bluish/greenish beards. Bloodthirsty and roguish, he would seduce moral and upright women only to literally devour them for his meal. He craves for fair virgins whom he leaves in the gutter cold and drained of all their energy. Any woman who runs away from him will be chased after and steals their organs. They are wicked alchemists and magicians.

Scroggie-a little imp with wild red hair, silver horns, golden teeth, green eyes, goatees and dressed in monk robes. This impish beast is a hypocrite, a miser, a glutton, and a con-artist. He would give false blessings, blackmail confessors, hoard all his wealth, sleep with prostitutes, cheat people out of their money, and gorge all his food like a pig. He does dress extravagantly, and excels at flattery.

Lechour-a cute and attractive male youth with fringe hair, dark puppy eyes, dimples, smooth chest, broad shoulders, long legs, clear skin and a chiseled body. This creature is an artist, a poet, and a lover. He sings and writes to women he admires from a far, stalking their every move and imploring them to come to his dwelling, only to never let them out of their sight; they watch them while they sleep, sedate them with strong drink, overwhelm them with their sexual prowess, and guilt them into staying with them. These romantic idealists are pretentious, self-tortured, quixotic, conflicted, frustrated and possessive.



Answer
This sounds pretty cool




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i make myself pretter?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment