Friday, July 19, 2013

How can I match my eyebrows with my red hair?

red hair color gel
 on Home � Hair Color � Blonde Hair Color � Shakira Hair Color
red hair color gel image



alishaishe


I recently died it red , but my eyebrows are nearly black . I am not dying my eyebrows . What color make up can i use to try and make my brows and hair color match more ?


Answer
Well if your eyebrows are thick, start by thinning them out because if they're thick & black, there's not much you can do. After thinning them out, use a red-based matte eyeshadow with an angled brush & softly fill in your brows with the shadow. Then run a clean mascara brush through them to make it look like natural hairs. Or you could use a red tinted eyebrow gel, but they're hard to find.

How can I stop my hair from turning a brassy red from washing it with well water?




tia_deger


I have colored my hair Lt Brown also my natual hair color. But after a few weeks of coloring it, it turns a brassy red. I have been told it is from the well water we have at home.


Answer
You can get a shampoo called "Malibu well water action" it will help. don't use it everyday it can be to harsh on the hair. you can get it from a local salon. Also you stylist can do what is called a Malibu gel treatment for $20 or less (in most salons) that will take most or if not all of it out immediately.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I match my eyebrows with my red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment