Sunday, July 14, 2013

How do i achieve this hair color?

red hair color ideas 2010
 on Hair Coloring 2012
red hair color ideas 2010 image



Maizey


I would really love to get my hair color the same as the color on the right hand side.
http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://blogs.glam.com/glamblush/files/2010/01/miranda-kerr-hair-color.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blogs.glam.com/glamblush/2010/01/04/vote-whats-miranda-kerrs-best-hair-color/&usg=__jpXQV_H9WrNV59MEFzV_OYUF7S0=&h=341&w=500&sz=158&hl=en&start=16&sig2=fEeQZ_d_my2iiy_GK61_Wg&zoom=1&tbnid=e1YOKdAFNxyTZM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=182&ei=ZtnmTd-NKNGwhAf89tC2Cg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmiranda%2Bkerr%2Bhair%2Bcolor%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1T4SKPT_enIE419IE421%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D520%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=509&vpy=200&dur=3614&hovh=185&hovw=272&tx=132&ty=112&page=2&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:16&biw=1362&bih=520
My hair is naturally around the shade of golden brown/dark blonde.
Any advice on how to achieve this? How do i get a similar color?
Thanks for any advice.



Answer
Blonde to brunette is a transition not often made. However, it will leave you looking like an entirely different person, and can even give you added confidence and a mature feel. If you plan on dyeing blonde hair brown at home, I strongly advise against it. Many have tried this, with disastrous results. Bright orange hair is the most common result, which needs to be left that way for a few weeks before remedial action can be taken. While it is expensive, a professional with get you your desired results and also take good care of your hair. Here is what you do.

If you are a natural blonde, and think it is time for a change, turning into a brunette is your best option. This is because, if you pick red highlights, you may end up with pink ones because the way red dye reacts to the natural pigment in blond hair. Most blondes who want to go brown are advised to get lowlights, as it allows one to get gradually adjusted to the new look. They are a popular current trend, with many celebs sporting them. If this idea does not appeal to you, you could try a temporary color. As it usually lasts for all of two weeks, many feel that it is money down the drain (literally!). However, if you are a brave soul planning to jump right in and embrace the change, a desirable shade is the natural color underneath your hair. A professional color consultant can help you pick the color accordingly, that will hopefully leave you with natural looking brown hair. Another critical aspect of a good, overall transition is to darken your brows. I do not suggest that you die them, just use a darker eyebrow pencil.

How should I do my hair and makeup for prom?




Laura Beth


I am wearing a bright red ballgown. I have thick caramel colored hair, blue eyes, and I am super pale. I'm also really short. I was wanting to wear my hair down, but not boring, so I need some ideas on what I can do extra to my hair to make it special. Also, on makeup I was leaning towards a smoky eye, but I'm not sure, so I am open to any suggestions. Prom is this Friday, so I need help pretty quickly...


Answer
as for what your hair should be like maybe something like:

http://blog.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/prom2.jpg

or:

http://www.fashionclothingtoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/HairStyles-Half-Do2.jpg

as for makeup:

http://sangmaestro.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/smokey-eyes-makeup-for-blue-eyes.jpg

smokey eyes are very cute with red dresses, sexy, if i do say so myself . lol.

or something like:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3170/2721693764_a13ba992df.jpg

hope i helped, prom is important! your going to look great!!!

p.s, sorry if there r no blue links ):




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i achieve this hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment