Sunday, July 14, 2013

What streak of color should I get in my hair?

vivacious red hair color
 on ... Rich Conditioning Color Permanent Hair Color, 394 Vivacious Red 1 ea
vivacious red hair color image
Q. I have honey brown hair that is about an inch below my shoulders. I am going to a spa this weekend and I am getting a hair treatment so I can do anything I want with it.I really want to get a colored streak in my hair,but what color?


Answer
go crazy, get a vivacious red or blueblack, something that stands out, dont be shy ;)

I have purchased a hair color from creme of nature called vivacious red 6.6. What does the 6.6 stand for?




shae


What volume of developer is in the bottle that comes with the box. Should I also add half of my own developer which is a 30 Volume Developer and take out half that came with the package if its less than 30???


Answer
i'm not sure, but you might be able to find out on this website:

http://cremeofnature.com/index.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What streak of color should I get in my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment