Wednesday, July 17, 2013

how to get kool aid off skin?

red hair kool aid
 on Posted by: molvee | Conversation: 5 comment | Category: Hairstyle
red hair kool aid image



Kristin Ni


i colored all my hair red using kool aid, & now my hands are ALL red, & so is my face. whats the best way to get kool aid off skin? please no negative comments. especially about coloring hair with kool aid.


Answer
Liquid dishwasher detergent.. Apply to effected skin, wait 5 minutes, rinse well.. Remember to apply lotion/moisturizer after, the detergent will remove natural skin oils...

In the future when coloring your hair take a few minutes to smooth a thin layer of hair conditioner over your forehead, ears, the back of your neck, etc. It creates a barrier the dye/koolaid has to penetrate before it can begin coloring your skin buying you time to fully apply the coloring product then wipe away the conditioner and any coloring produce that got on your skin with a damp paper towel....

How to dye hair with kool aid?




Elizabeth


My hair is light-ish brown and I wanted to dye the tips of my hair red with kool aid. I was wondering what the exact steps were and if it will even work. Thanks(:


Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwlw1wYqPTY




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how to get kool aid off skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment