Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What are some physical characteristics to determine a person who is Irish?

red hair jewish
 on Why is blond hair, blue eyes considered the standard of beauty for ...
red hair jewish image



Julie


For example, many Germans are tall and blonde or many Jewish men have dark curly hair. I know many Irish have red hair but what else?
To James D- Im not trying to categorize anything or anybody but
sometimes a name can not tell you where your family is from because somebody could be adopted.



Answer
I have some Irish in my family somewhere along the line...I don't think it reaches me but, yes red hair is one of the traits associated with the Irish and I think green eyes are also a trait. What a beautiful combination. I don't have either lol : )
To James:
We also cannot turn America into a "melting pot" I think that any ethnic group should be proud of the things that make them who they are.

Why do lots of Israelis have red hair and blonde hair?

Q. I'm from Norway myself. I saw lots of Israelis with reddish, blonde and light brown hair. Usually Middle Easterners are common with black hair. Wanna why Israelis have?


Answer
because israelis are made up of of people from different back grounds, namely ashkenazi and sepharadic jews.
the ashkenazi jews are jewish people from europe, thats why they look very european, blond/red hair and light coloured eyes.
the sepharadic jews are the ones from mid eastern countries, thats why they are darker.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some physical characteristics to determine a person who is Irish?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment