Sunday, July 14, 2013

How strict our door policies for girls at NYC clubs?

red hair york
 on Hairstyle Ideas for Long Hair - BeautyRiot.com - '60s Mod Half Updo ...
red hair york image



Autum Mell


My friend and I really want to hit the clubs in NYC this Friday but were only 18. Not to have an ego but I've heard I'm pretty good looking and my friend is cute. I'm 5'10 and blonde and she's 5'1 and has the hottest red hair I've ever seen. How strict are the door policies at most of the clubs in NYC? Or where can I find any sweet parties while we spend the day hanging out. Any help is appreciated! Thanks


Answer
If it's a club that serves alcohol you can expect them to card everybody and turn you away if you're under 21 years old. Doesn't matter how good you look or how hot or cute you are, if they provide alcohol to anyone under 21 they risk having the State of New York revoke their liquor license, and quite possibly risk having City or State of New York shut them down entirely and maybe even put them out of business.

That said, I can't think of any off the top of my head but I know there are some 18+ clubs that do not serve alcohol that you could go party at.

But to answer your question, expect pretty much anywhere to be very strict when it comes to whether or not you're of legal alcohol drinking age, regardless of guys or girls, hot or cute or ugly or fat or w/e, for the reasons I mentioned above. Outside of that, it would depend on the club.

Have you ever heard of anybody dying their hair to match their car?




Blogger


My gf's best friend dyed her hair red like Fergie Dutchess of York, but then she went out and bought a green car.........so the hair and car would match? Isn't that nuts?


Answer
I've seen worse.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How strict our door policies for girls at NYC clubs?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment