Sunday, July 14, 2013

What are the best eye shadow colors for me?

red hair color names
 on red hair with highlights. Long black hair with splurges of bright red ...
red hair color names image



Rachel


Okay, so I am pale. I have dark brown eyes and I have red hair. What color eye shadows would look best on me? Just give me colors, not any of the specific names just colors.

Ex: blue, light brown, gold.
Thanks!
I want colors that will make my eyes pop. :)



Answer
White with black mixed.
Light brown with gold.
Peach.

What colour eyes and what name should my female charactor have?




Lemmie


shes got kinda like a rusty red hair colour, and she is 16. she falls in love and turns into a ghost.
what colour eyes should she have?
what should her name be?
her eyes must be gazable!
thanks a bunch
(p.s for ppl who know me and my storys just so you know i am still writting mine, this is for a mates story)
xx



Answer
Realistically speaking, there aren't really many colors to choose from. My best advice to you would be to give the character as much as a realistic description as possible. If she is a natural red-head, then go for the norm... green, blue or brown. If you want her eyes to stand out, play descriptively... use words and gestures to describe the power of her eyes...

... her eyes, full of depth, vast as the deep green sea...
... her eyes were blue, clear as a cloudless sky in a summer day, full of wonder...
... her chocolate colored eyes pulled me so deep, so profoundly, that I lost all sense of thought. How can eyes so dark be so hypnotic?

That's my advice.

Hope it helps and definitely keep writing!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best eye shadow colors for me?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment