Monday, July 15, 2013

What to were to a performing arts audition?

red hair color hairstyles
 on 2010 Scene Hair Color Ideas
red hair color hairstyles image



Grace


My style is kinda like rocky blues from shake it up. I may or may not have red velvet hair color by then so can you tell me what hairstyle and makeup to wear to. Thanks!!!


Answer
ok first figure out what kind of audition it is is it dancing, singing, acting??? then find something that you really like to wear and think that you look good in. Do your hair in a bun (if fancy) down ( if more informal) haha i just used a big word.... anyway be yourself and i hope that you have a great time and you get whatever your trying out for....

What wild color streak would look good for naturally red hair?




bebopdobop


I don't want to dye my hair more than one streak. I have a side-cut hairstyle and my hair is naturally curly, shoulder length. I'm trying to decide what color would look best with my hair color. It is similar to Julianne Moore's color, not auburn or strawberry blonde.
Thanks!
Thanks for all the answers! I'm still trying to decide how visible I want it to be.



Answer
It depends whether you want it to really stand out or kinda blend in. Yellow and orange colors oils blend in more. However yellow tends to be a tricky color. Now if you want it to stand out then go in the color range of blue to purple. Don't go toward green and avoid teal because that will turn green after a few washes. Brighter shades will also stand out more against darker hair. It depends though whether you want it to stand out or blend in. I can only say to avoid green and yellow because green will make you look like Christmas and yellow can start to look like urine if not properly cared for. You can bleach it to a blonde but I don't know how permanent you were going for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to were to a performing arts audition?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment