Sunday, July 14, 2013

What is the cutest hair style for redheads?

red hair long styles
 on There is a very good reason the red carpet still sees this look today ...
red hair long styles image



Lindsay


I have red hair and blue eyes and I was wondering what type of hair style men like most on women like me.

I am 5'5" and weight about 140 pounds.



Answer
I think short, like below the ears, just, and with no bangs. Full, so it doesn't lie packed flat, but has a thickness of an inch to two inches all around.

Usually it doesn't really lie correctly for longer styles and I an not fond of shaving anything down enough to be a pixie cut.

Poor red-hair-ed guys have it really hard, usually, but y'all girls can look ultrafine if you get it right for your own exact hair (my preference might not suit your precise version of red hair). How it curls is the real determinant.

How to I cut/style my thick, curly red hair?




hollyoldsc


So I have increadibly thick curly natural red hair. It's pretty long, it lays about 5 inches below my shoulder. I'm going to be cutting off 10 inches for charity in a few weeks and I need to know what style I should go with. It'll be pretty short (mid-upper neck) and I know that if you don't cut it just right the curly hair will turn into a fro. I used to have short hair, but it was different then my hair wasn't curly. I don't mind straightening it every day, I'm looking for a funky new style.
Also, it's naturally red so I want to do something different with my new cut. Would darklights be okay? I mean like a chestnut/brown color? Please if you have any suggestions or experience with either the texture or color I'd love to hear what you think.



Answer
When I was 4 my hair turned curly and was really short but on my last birthday I got it permanently straitened at a salon and it really helped. I also got a flat iron to straighten my hair at home and it really works. When u get your hair cut you should try straightening it. Don't color it either red hair is cool.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cutest hair style for redheads?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment