Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Should I bleach my hair to get rid of the red?

red hair ombre blonde
 on ... blonde highlights that peeked out from underneath her long, thick dark
red hair ombre blonde image



Bliss


I had red hair for a month and then I bought brown extensions so I dyed it ash brown to try to get it to match.
All it did was make my hair really dark but it still had a reddish tint to it.
I was thinking I could bleach it (not for long just like 30 minutes) then dye it ash or neutral brown.
I've bleached my hair and then dyed it ash blonde to ombre my hair before and it worked really good.

Should I do it? Thanks!



Answer
no u should not bleach ur hair EVEN if its red because my hair was purple and i bleach it to get it out and it KILLED my hair i suggest to go to a salon and ask for there help in what u should do !!! i hoped this helped!!

If i dye my ombre hair brown will is actually work?




Vitaly


I went to the salon 3 1/2 months ago and they dyed my brown hair ombre. The bottom of my hair is dirty blonde and the top of my head is brown. With I dye my hair brown will it work or will it just turn green.


Answer
Try using a red based brown. A dark auburn should work and prevent it from turning green.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I bleach my hair to get rid of the red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment