Sunday, July 14, 2013

How Fast does Wella Color Charm Permanant Hair Color Gel Fade?

red hair color gel
 on ... Superior Preference Paris Couture Haircolor, Rich Merlot Red (5RM
red hair color gel image



David T


I am going to Sally's tomorrow for like seriously the first time. I have dyed hair but I want to start dying my hair with Sally's products. I have heard good things about the Wella Hair Color and I was wondering how fast does it fade? If it fades quickly then can you please reccomend a Sally's color product that does not fade quickly? Thanks a ton :)


Answer
Wella Color Charm is an awesome product. I use a red shade and it holds up great and red is the hardest color to keep. VERY IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that Wella is 2 parts peroxide to one part color. You need to put double the peroxide as the developer!!!! Good Luck!

Is it possible to do color streaks in dark brown hair with out bleaching the streaks?




Melodeee


I'd like to do streaks of all differesnt colors (for ex. red, white, and blue for the fourth of July) in my hair with a colored gel, but I have dark brown hair. Would I have to use a hair-lightener in the streaks or is there a dye that I could use and I wouldn't need to lighten my hair, to prevent damage?


Answer
I feel as though the gel isn't' gonna cover your brown, without bleaching i just don't think your gonna get the results you want. However, there is an alternate, less damaging way to do it!! Just get you some of the colored hair extentions and glue them, or fix them up on some Lil clips! If its for The 4th of July, find some tiny star clips! You can make this work girl without doing anything damaging to your hair! And it'll still look good!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Fast does Wella Color Charm Permanant Hair Color Gel Fade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment