Sunday, October 27, 2013

Does red hair make you more unattractive than if you were brunette or a blond?

red hair ugly
 on 10 Freakiest People Youll See Today | Super Amazing!
red hair ugly image



Orange Glo


Please help me and my brother settle a dispute. He has red hair and I think he'd look better in brown hair. But he says he won't dye it because he looks just fine. I then point out to him that he looks ugly with his "strawberry blond" hair and he got mad at me. is there any scientific proof to one way or the other. Thanks much.


Answer
my opinion is --it all depends on his looks' just like woman with red hair..

What happens if I temporarily dye my dark red hair?




mayainabse


I have naturally dark red hair. I want to temporarily or semi-permanent dye it purple & blue/pink maybe black. When the colours wash out, I want my hair colour to be exactly the same as now. Is it possible something could happen and I may end up with a gross red/purpley colour or a lighter ginger colour? I don't want to my red hair any lighter because I think that would look ugly.


Answer
I have dark red hair too . Well, it was ginger when I was younger but now is dark red. I dye my hair light brown and medium brown and looked awesome! You should try it! But dont do it blonde because you will look too washed out=)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does red hair make you more unattractive than if you were brunette or a blond?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment