Sunday, October 27, 2013

I really need to find a picture of a asian with red hair and blue eyes!?

red hair in china
 on Inside the Closet of Disney Star China Anne McClain - People ...
red hair in china image



Coxie Mega


I really need to find a picture of a asian with red hair and blue eyes!?

Don't freak out at me but my friend said the perfect girl for him would be a asian (China or Japan) with red hair and blue eyes. Because those are his favorite traits about girls.

I don't believe he will ever find one do any of you know a link to a picture with a asian girl with red hair and blue eyes.

(Any picture will do we don't even care if there contacts and dyed hair anymore)



Answer
I agree with the reply above. I have seen some Asian dressed in the Gwen Steffani style (can't spell what it's called) but they have the clown red wig on and contacts for blue eyes. Blue eyes are pretty if their contacts but the fake red hair would look silly.
Asians have the most beautiful black hair and it doesn't look right any other color.
Just a thought but is there maybe an underlying reason why your guy friend is saying the perfect girl for him is one that is 99.9% un-attainable?? Maybe he doesn't like girls at all and he is saying that to be funny??

Will bright red hair be a problem in china?




blah


i have bright red hair and i am going to china in the summer... however my mum seems to think it'll be a problem over there and i should dye it out. What do u think?
ahah ... ermm when i say red i mean like pillarbox red ( unnatural :P) not ginger



Answer
it's not illegal.

yeah people will stare at you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I really need to find a picture of a asian with red hair and blue eyes!?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment