Thursday, October 31, 2013

Is there a pink hair dye where you don't need to bleach your hair?

red hair color on black hair
 on mylife-liona: Rihanna Hairstyles 2011
red hair color on black hair image



thewordsim


I've been wanting to put pink streaks in my hair but can't bring myself to bleach out my hair. I asked a girl in the grocery store how she got her vibrant red hair color on top of black hair and said she used a hair dye where you don't need to bleach your hair, it's made special for dark hair. Does anyone know what the dye is called?


Answer
If you are wanting to go temporary I would suggest looking into Hot Topic online for temporary pink hair dye. It washes out after 3 or 4 washes.

What is the darkest darkest jet black hair color?




Jess


Hey guys i really love deep dark jet black blackest black hair color And i was wondering if anyone could recommend a brand to me but it has to meet certain rules. First off it has to be from a box cause i don't have tons of money for hair color from sally. I have to be able to get it at a drug store. Second it has to be just black. Not blue or purple black, and no red undertones in the sun. It has to be the darkest black. Third, it has to be really permanant because I was my hair alot. My hair holds color really well so this should not be a problem. I heard about manic panic raven, splat jet black,and punky colors,but I don't think they will last. Thanks for any help.


Answer
My hair is dyed black and it REALLY comes out black when i use this brand. Its from the brand Natural Instincts and its just the one that is regular black hair dye. It is a permanent hair dye and it really works. I put mine in about 3 or 4 months ago and it never faded at all and still looks really black. I think the price is about 8- 10 bucks or something like that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a pink hair dye where you don't need to bleach your hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment