Sunday, October 27, 2013

What is the best permanent bright red hair dye for dark brown hair?

red hair salon
 on ... red label hair company is a high end hair salon that stands out
red hair salon image



Jessie21


I have never coloured my hair before but want to dye it now as close to pillar box red as i can. I don't want to bleach it first but do want a long-lasting bright red. I am a student so don't have enough money to go to a hair salon, so am looking for one to use at home, what is the best one anyone has found? I am just worried that i will do it and it will fade to a boring colour.


Answer
hiya I'm in the exact same position as you. One thing you should know before dying your hair red is that red is the weakest pigmant of all and even if its permenant it will fade thats a gaurantee. I would use xxl live colours like real red from a brand a can't spell sorry but you may know what I mean dr sharowsohff is how you prounonce it i think. Anyways I have finnaly got my hair pillabox red but it will need to be bleeched. I bleeched my hair after three times of dying my hair. I would seriously go for bleeching before you add any colour at all as it can be quite painfull and willl take more than one do if you have dyed your hair previously. Then you will need some sort of fudge colour like a crazy colour or manic panic to get bright red hair that what i have used. However they will not last long. The only place i know where you can get permenant bright red hair is at a salon named TonynGuy but that may cost you about £35+

How do I get my dyed red hair to fade faster?




Liz


I just went to the hair salon and dyed my hair for the first time. It went from a deep dark brown to red. The shade of red I ended up with wasnt entirely what I wanted --- I wanted a copper orange and ended up with a very intense red. My colorist said the red will fade out within the next week or so and it will be more coppery. On the plus side of all this, at least red fades out quickly. Anybody have tips for how to make it fade faster?


Answer
My mom had this.same exact problem and she kept washing her hair everyday about 2 times a day n she would use a shampoo and conditioner that would NOT protect your hair color


I hope this helps...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best permanent bright red hair dye for dark brown hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment