Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How to keep brown hair color fading to red?

red hair color touch up
 on UMBERTO BEVERLY HILLS U Color Hair Color Kit 8.43 Light Copper Gold
red hair color touch up image



YogaYoda


I have been letting my hair color grow out for quite a few months but i'm sick of the mousy red look.

I hate the hassle of getting all of my hair colored again when roots show through, plus it is terrible for my hair!

How can i keep the color from fading and just get root touch ups? is it possible?



Answer
ok wtf to the answer above this but
buy shampoo that is for colored hair so it doesnt fade
sadly the more you dye your hair the darker your roots will get sooo
yahh

What is the best option for temporary hair color for Halloween?




Broken Sup


I don't want something that's going to be in for a really long time, but I'm going to this party. I want to cover most (if not all) my hair, and have it wash out in a couple washes. A few friends say that kool-aid is awesome, but it stays in for a while (a few dozen washes, a month or two) and a few have said that spray is great for a few hours, but it flakes and I should bring a can for touch ups. I have medium-dark brown hair, thick, wavy/curly and I need it to be as close to Ariel's signature red hair as possible without ruining my hair.

Do you know of a medium between kool-aid and colored spray? I would like something that will last more than a single day or two, but I don't want anything longer than that and I really don't want to buy a wig since I'm only using this for a day.

Thank you and have a wonderful day/night!



Answer
Three options are hair chalk, hair gel, or hair mousse. The hair gel and mousse they sell colored (not just the clear stuff). The chalk might be a little light, however it might work. If you want any of these to last more than a day, they should last like two to three, just don't wash it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to keep brown hair color fading to red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment