Friday, December 20, 2013

Any websites with dark red hair color shades?

red hair in dreams
 on Wavy Red Hair Royalty Free Stock Image - Image: 27952626
red hair in dreams image



sarah


I want a brownish red hair color (more red though), like a maroon or a burgundy. Does anyone have a website with a variation of red hair shades?


Answer
I just dyed my hair that color today! It's pretty fantastic. It's a cooler purply-red indoors, but when the sun hits it it's BRIGHT red. I love it.

I got it salon-dyed, so I don't know what dye they used, but here are some swatches from Manic Panic if you want to dye it yourself:

http://www.dream-gate.co.uk/semi-permanent-hair-dye-swatch.htm

Does red hair look ugly on a tan person?




A


I'm somewhat tan. Not overly tan but I am tan, like Hispanic tan.
My hair is naturally black. So black that sometimes it looks blue.
It's literally been my dream to have red hair.
Not bright red, I know that would look horrible.
But would a dark red look nice on me? Or should I give up on ever having red hair?



Answer
i am hispanic and some way indian, im probably the same color as you because i am tan but not overly tan, i have kind of a a biege chashew skin color. and i went from a darkish red hair to bright red hair and everybody always complements me on it, they say it goes perfectly with my skin tone. Sometimes when in the summer when i get tanner tend to go darker cuz the red looks funny. but this summer ive stayed away from the sun and
put sunblock on, so my hairs been bright all summer (:

lemme give you some advice if you do decide to get red hair.
DO NOT BLEACH YOUR HAIR its horrible for it, and the color because the color fades wayy faster than normally because bleached hair doesnt hold color that well, and red already is a hard color to maintain
Since you have naturally dark hair like me go to your local sallys store and buy "loreal highlift in red" its for dark hair only! I use a 40 developer for my bright red hair. but you can use a 30 for red hair or a 20 for a darker red hair.
Buy shampoo and conditioner for red hair, preferebly redken(you can find it a sallys its pretty expensive) or john frieda for red hair(you can find out at walmart our target) or the one i buy which is one n' only aragan oil, its amazing its not ment for red hair but i find that it works just as well as the ones for red hair
Don't take hot showers because the the hot water just makes the color fade faster. doesn't mean go take cold showers no, just more lluke warm,
If your color fades and you still don't want to do a touch up on your roots just yet get manic panic hair dye and this is awesome dye because you do not need a developer and its like conditioner and.its vegan so no harsh chemicals are used.

i hope this helps (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any websites with dark red hair color shades?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment