Monday, December 16, 2013

What is the best brand to dye your hair black?

red hair no bleach
 on AMY AMY - How to get BRIGHT Red Hair, No Bleach - Round 2
red hair no bleach image



EmiWayLedg


I currently have red hair. (not bleached)
I am going to dye it black. I was thinking of a jet black or midnight black, basically a really black color. What would be the best brand of dye to use?



Answer
Loreal Black Black

I have dyed red hair. What color will it turn if I bleach it?




unbroken


I have red hair and want to bleach my hair blonde and than dye it pink. What color will it turn if I bleach it? Last time i bleached it, it turned light pink. I want pretty pink hair. What do I do?


Answer
I had red hair, I bleached it and it didn't take at all just took to my natural hair growing under the roots and sent them white :( hated it, good luck! (I had a lot more dyes on than just the red though)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand to dye your hair black?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment