Monday, December 16, 2013

What is the best lipstick for red hair?

red hair lipstick
 on ... You Can Buy Dita Von Teese's Favourite Red Lipstick in Australia
red hair lipstick image



Swizzle


I'm really pale and so I have found light pinks look good on me( I have red hair, pale pale skin and green eyes). So sometimes the pink makes me look like a corpse. I have very strawberry colored pigmented lips, what are some good lipsticks and lipstick colors that would look nice with me?


Answer
I'm a natural redhead with the same complexion as you by the sounds of it. I love using bright red lipstick but you have to be careful that you choose the right shade of red. I tend to avoid pink based lipsticks in favour of shades that have either a brown or plum base. These colours are more neutral and don't clash with the red in my hair. You could ask a make-up artist what they suggest, it's hard to make a more specific suggestion without seeing you.

What color lip looks good with red hair?




Katie Lang


I know a red lipstick can clash a little with red hair so what color would you suggest? Also I have pretty pale skin if that matters.


Answer
In general, pinks and reds may not make the most of your hair and skin tone. For everyday, choose lipsticks and blushes from more neutral, natural color palettes, such as peaches. But again, experiment with color and find what works best for you. Blue-based reds, such as brick, or brown-based reds, such as toast, are exceptions to the rule. Brick or toast lipsticks and blushes add a great deal of warmth to the redheaded complexion and bring out the natural depth of a redheadâs skin tone. Try golden corals and yellow- or gold-based reds, apricots and tawny peaches. But donât be afraid to try something different. For example, deep lavender lipstick can be very striking on a redhead




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best lipstick for red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment