Thursday, December 19, 2013

How should I do my makeup for prom?

red hair flower
 on Wedding Flower Pictures - Auckland Flowers and Gifts
red hair flower image



Tessa


I'm so overwhelmed! My prom is next saturday, and i have no idea how to do my makeup! I'm doing it myself. I have blue eyes, full lips, very pale skin, fire truck red hair, and my dress is white with red flowers starting at the bodice and descending down to the end of the dress. I want to look pretty, but not made-up. Any suggestions?


Answer
You should go to the circus and get yourself face paint that makes you like a turkey.

How should I do my makeup for a white, yellow and brown dress?




Chelsea


Ok, I have a formal tomorrow and I'm going to wear a pretty white dress with yellow and brown flowers. I'm thinking of curling my hair and doing a half up/half down do. I just have no idea on makeup.

I have red hair, blue eyes and really pale skin, if that's important at all. Thanks so much!



Answer
You look like me. Yay!! That makes giving you makeup advice easier
Do a medium brown shadow just up to the crease of your eyelid from inside corner to outside. Use a light golden yellow shadow from the inside crease of your eye and sweep it up along the type of the brown. Then use a darker brown along the outside bottom edge. Don't cake it on, you want it to compliment your eyes, not overwhelm. Use black eyeliner. It makes blue eyes pop. Use it along the lash line, thin at the inner eye, gradually a little thicker at the outer corner. Use black mascara with a good brush that separates your lashes. A light light light rosy blush along the outside of your cheekbones is good, but just a couple of sweeps of the brush. Top it off with a gloss close to the natural color of your lips, just a shade darker.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I do my makeup for prom?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment