Friday, December 20, 2013

What hair color product would I use to lighten my dark brown hair?

red hair color dye at walmart
 on ... Natural Instincts Hair Color, Dark Red 20R: Hair Care : Walmart.com
red hair color dye at walmart image



Callee


I used to have blonde hair and got it dyed professionally. I told her I wanted a very light brown with no red tints, I guess that would be an ash brown, and I came out with dark dark auburn-ish hair. Part of it faded and when I went back I told her again no dark hair and yet she did it again. Before that I always colored my hair myself and plan on doing that again by purchasing a box from Walmart but I don't know what to get. I want to go from my dark brown red tinted hair to a light ash brown.


Answer
you can use hydrogen peroxide it lights hair color but you might want to cut just a little tip of your hair then put it on the hair sample to see how it reacts on your hair

hydrogen peroxide is found i think in walmart

What is a good color depositing shampoo for red hair?




Shy Shaham


I recently dyed my hair a dark red. I don't wash my hair everyday but when I do the color bleeds out. What are good products to maintain red hair and where can I get them from??


Answer
Pantene Color at Walgreens, Walmart, Target. Honestly anywhere that sells shampoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color product would I use to lighten my dark brown hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment