Saturday, December 21, 2013

What do you think about tan skin and red hair?

red hair pictures
 on All photos found through Google Images.
red hair pictures image



Samantha


I'm thinking of dying my hair a dark red or medium red but my skin color is sort of tan (see icon) would a red color look good on me?
Pictures of tan girls with red hair would help alot too.



Answer
you could get away with alot with your colouring, i'm a natural dark blonde/hazel eyes used to dye very vibrant dark red, sometimes even plum/purple-red, always looked much better with a spray tan ,personally I say go for it you'll look hot. Anything from a hot deep red right thru to deep plum as long as its not too orangey check out these.

http://www.auravita.com/product/L-Oreal-Feria-Color-Booster-Plum-Power.LORE15516.html

http://www.multipharmacy.com/shop/customer/Loreal-Paris-Feria-Color-Booster-p37-Pure-Plum-Power-pid-7650.html (also used this, all 'plum' shades fade up redder over time ;-)

http://www.multipharmacy.com/shop/customer/Loreal-Paris-Feria-Color-Booster-p48-Pure-Purple-Power-pid-8162.html ( used this comes out very rich/dark nice + better with tan)

Actresses with black hair and heart shaped faces?




q@a


Or red hair, I need pictures for a story I am working on. Thank you!


Answer
Emmy Rossum, Ellen Paige, and Lucy Hale




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think about tan skin and red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment