Thursday, January 30, 2014

how can I keep my red hair.?




Criss04


so I just dyed my hair red.it's a dark red.
I don't want my hair to fade, so what products can I buy
for my hair so that it won't fade. I know that there is shampoo
for red heads,but where can I find it ????
please answer,I'd appreciate it very much <3



Answer
# If your red color is fading in between colorings, look for products that can refresh it. John Frieda's Radiant Red Luminous Color Glaze is meant to do just that.

do color glazes work?




RTSGIRL


I went and had my hair dyed red but the color is fading, any ideas? I saw that John Frieda has a color glaze to use in the shower will this help? Thanks


Answer
red fades so quick! the color glaze will help but with red hair its best to get it dyed every 4 weeks so it stays. also after you keep dying with the red it will stay longer each time




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can I keep my red hair.?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment