Monday, January 27, 2014

What is a good tumblr name for me?

red hair quotes tumblr
 on ... tumblr.com/post/31279831405/my-red-ombre-hair-redo-3-although-i-wish
red hair quotes tumblr image



Meredith C


Some stuff about me:)
I am a girl who loves dance, music, fashion, movies, beauty, and celebs. My tumblr blog will probably be pics and sometimes videos involving those topics. I love quotes too:) my favorite singer is Taylor swift and I love cool sayings and quotes! Please help me think of a cool, unique, and creative name for tumblr that actually makes sense! Also, I have red hair.:)



Answer
FearlesslySpeakingNow13
ForeverAndAlways
DarkBlueTennessee
ThereIsNothingIDoBetterThanRevenge
ILoveTaylorSwift13
DanceLikeNoOnesPuttingItOnYouTube
SingAndDance
GingerNinja (couldn't resist!)
IWasEnchantedToMeetYou
AndTheySaidSpeakNow
SpeakNowOrForeverHoldYourPeace
InMyBestDressFearless
SingLikeNoOnesListening
Swiftie4Life
HeyItsMe
AllYoureEverGonnaBeIsMean
CozWhenYoureFifteen
NextToARedheadNamedAbigail
WhyYouGottaBeSoMean
OurSongIsTheSlamminScreenDoors

Hope that helps.

What is the name of this movie?




ifedwardfe


I see gifs on Tumblr of it all the time. There's a man with blonde hair dating this woman with red hair (I guess they're dating) then she disappears (I don't know if they broke up or she died) and he feels lost without her. I know one quote has to do with meeting again at coffee house I think and she says that she's impossible to love maybe. Please help :c
snshn pls ;_;
Nevermind. I found the name. It's Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. c:



Answer
sound like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind :)

its a very underrated movie




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good tumblr name for me?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment