Monday, January 27, 2014

How do i get signed to a modeling agency and will it cost anything?

red hair model
 on Young Pretty Girl With Red Hair Lying On Grass Stock Photo 41687611 ...
red hair model image



Banna Muff


Hello,happy saturday!

So i want to become a model. To me modeling is about being unique original in your own way and allows you to express your own individualality. Last week i gatherd my portfolio and picked out two shots to send to the agencies i have been looking in to.I am looking to become a print model. I have curly red hair,green eyes and freckles.Do you think because of these features i will have a better chance at succeding? Also tips for getting accepted? Thanks in advance:)



Answer
Natural red hair is always a plus, but there's more to that. Modelling is not at all about individuality. It's about really pretty girls who are perfect in every way, but who have something different about them. It costs lost of money to start off and it's really important to get a really good agency that's not trying to cheat you even though it will be more expensive. Tips for getting accepted, make sure you have a stylish hair cut and in terms of portfolio, have at least one pic of you with your hair straightened and one with your hair natural. If they don't like the curls, they will at least see you without them.

How to achieve red hair with naturally dark hair?




req


I have naturally dark brown hair with blond highlights in the front part of my hair, I'm tired of the blond now and wanted to achieve red on a level of about this http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/redhaircolor/ or this http://www.lsalon.com/images-models/RED-HAIR-1-WEB-2.jpg. I want to dye my whole hair this color, what dye do you reccomend that isn't too damaging and should I dye my highlights back to my original color before dying my hair? Thanks.
The second link isn't working so I'll post it again, not sure if it works still http://www.lsalon.com/images-models/RED-HAIR-1-WEB-2.jpg , if not it is almost the same color as the first link but more red.
How much would getting my hair dyed at salon cost?



Answer
I'd definitely go to a salon to get it done. I've had a lot of experience with box colors and the salon is always best. They'll have to lighten your hair and then dye it but I guarantee that if you go to a good salon you'll get exactly the shade you want.

Also, I don't think you need to dye the highlights back.

Good luck! I'm sort of wishing my hair was that color now!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i get signed to a modeling agency and will it cost anything?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment