Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tips and home remedies to keep red hair vibrant?

red hair loreal
 on All comments on Red Hair, using L'Or�al Casting Cr�me Gloss Mahogany ...
red hair loreal image



bleachbum2


I just dyed my hair red with Loreal feria r68 and it's extremely red.I am in love with this color and I am desperate to find ways from keeping the gorgeous color from fading.I'm planning on washing my hair every other day with cold water and with an extra moisturizing shampoo.Is there any cheap ways or DIY ways to disable the fading of my hair color?


Answer
I use Herbal Essence Color me Happy shampoo and conditoner to help keep my color vibrant(like 3 bucks for each)

Some other suggestions:

Pantene COLOR collection of shampoo and conditoner,etc.(like 4 bucks at Walmart!)
Suave heat spray

How do i dye over my dyed red hair with brown?




Rachel M


I've been dying my originally light brown hair with Loreal Feria very intense red for 6 months, and now i would like to dye it brown, any shade. I have tried Boots botanic permanent brown dye and it did nothing, my hair is still red!
Bleaching is out of the question, because you cannot dye blonde hair straight to brown without using a semi permanent red under the permanent brown. Otherwise you will end up with a green moldy looking brown hair



Answer
You are going to have a warm brown for now no matter what. Its funny now red fades first but is the hardest to remove or cover. You must neutralize the red tones. Green based ashes. Or if you cannot find those blue based ashes. You want a medium or darker brown. The darker the brown and the ashier the tone the more of the red eliminated.
Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips and home remedies to keep red hair vibrant?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment