Monday, January 27, 2014

How long will it take for hair color to fade?

red hair color fading
 on Stop Haircolor Fading - Hair Coloring Tips - Seventeen
red hair color fading image



Ashley S


Okay, so until about 3 months ago, I never really appreciated my gift. I was given beautiful red hair, and i ruined it. About a year ago I would have my mom frost my hair with a kit, I frosted it Blonde ( the last time I frosted it was in April ), and you can somewhat tell my hair is naturally red but it looks like faded red, how long until I can expect for my natural hair color to be back, and what makes the color fade faster?


Answer
If you go to a beauty supply store, they sell shampoos and conditioners that take out permanate hair color :)

Can I straighten my hair if I dye it red?




Natass


I dyed my hair a few days ago (bright red over brown) and I realy want to straighten it with my flat iron, but everyone says that red hair color fades the fastest with heat, also can I use a temorary color rinse between professional colorings to freshen up the color?

Thankyou!



Answer
Yes, red does fade faster than any other color, but that's not so much do to heat as it is due to hot water, like in the shower. It's perfectly fine to straighten your hair, though I would always recommend a thermal heat spray to protect your hair.
You can use a temporary color in between professional colorings (Though, I really think it's easier to just do it all yourself), but you've got to make sure the dye is a good match as to not tint the hair a different color, even after the temp washes out.
If you really want a bright red, use Pillarbox red from Manic Panic. I've used that color, it's pretty intense and really pretty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long will it take for hair color to fade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment