Monday, January 27, 2014

What hair color and eye color will my baby have most likely?

red hair color ideas for blue eyes
 on Best At Home Hair Color - Hair Color Trends - Redbook
red hair color ideas for blue eyes image



Chris


Okay so My husband and I found out were having a little boy he will be our first little one so my question is what genes will my baby have most likely for example hair and eye color in the 3D/4D ultrasound the baby has my nose and alot of his face features in the baby's profile so please give me your oppinion on it please and below is both are family genes so you decide :)


My mother - light Brown hair and Green Eyes
My Father - Dark Brown hair and Brown Eyes
Myself - Auburn Hair- Brown Eyes

His Mother- Brown Hair and Hazel Green Eyes
His Father Has: Strawberry Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes
Himself: Light Brown hair And Blue Eyes

And Both sides of the family carry traits of red hair



Answer
I'm not entirely sure how hair genes work, but I can try and figure out the eye colour:

B? + gg = Bg
Green eyes are recessive, so your mother must have two green-eyed genes. We don't know what your father's second gene is, but since you can only inherit green genes from your mother, either way, your brown gene must come from your father. Therefore, you have brown eyes, but are a carrier for green eyes.

I don't have a clue how it works when two recessive traits mate with each other, but since blue eyes are recessive, then your husband must have two blue eyed genes. Unless some recessive traits are more dominant than others... Or perhaps it goes by coloured eyes in general... I have no idea. My knowledge is limited to year 9 science, since that's the last time I learned about genes.

Bg + bb = Bb / Bb / bg / bg

Your child will have a 50% chance of having brown eyes, and a 50% chance of having either blue or green eyes I guess.

As for hair... I think dark hair is dominant, but I'm fairly sure it mixes in shade and whatnot. My best guess is that your child will have medium to dark brown hair.

What's the best hair color for blue eyes and fair skin?




shnickers


I have dark blonde hair with highlights, blue eyes, and rosy fair skin. I want to go brunette but I'm not sure what the best shade for me is. Any ideas? Also, will the color where my highlights are be lighter?


Answer
any colour looks good.
blonde, red, brown, black.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color and eye color will my baby have most likely?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment