Friday, January 31, 2014

How will the pillarbox red manic panic hair color fade?




Jen M


My hair is light blonde right now with a little yellowish tint. Some are even pure platinum. This version of pillarbox red glow under the blacklight. So if I leave it on for 30 mins exactly when dying it on, what will it look like at first, and what color will it fade into?


Answer
Like all red hair dye it fades to an orange color. It will look good at first but after about 3 washes it will already start to fade. I constantly dye my hair and do not like the results i got with manic panic. It doesnt last long and they always fade into ugly colors. I highly recommend that you use a brand of colored hair dye called jerome russel. It costs just as much as the manic panic brand but the jerome russel lasts twice as long and the colors are more bright and vivid. You can find jerome russel dye at sallys, pro beauty, and other beauty supply stores.

Hope this helped.

Will Manic Panic Vampire Red work on this color hair?




Jordan


This is not my natural hair color!
This is what it looks like currently (ignore all the other content I was like 10 when I made this) http://twitpic.com/de7s99

Or what about Pillarbox red? I'm not bleaching because I've only done that so much.. So how do you think it would turn out? Pretty bright?



Answer
Yes vampire red will take very well to that color




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How will the pillarbox red manic panic hair color fade?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment