Sunday, January 26, 2014

What happens when you put SILVER toner on faded RED hair?

red hair ideas
 on Fashion Y Styling: Red Hair Color Ideas 2011 - 2012
red hair ideas image



Michelle


I have silver toner, and I'm tempted to put this on my faded red hair.

Anyone else have any ideas for faded red hair?



Answer
nothing?

What color dress goes with dark red hair?




confused


So Ive been looking at prom dresses and I always dye my hair dark red. The only color I can think that matches dark red hair is black, does anyone have another idea?


Answer
I wore purple to mine. Another red headed girl wore black and white like in a black and white ball and it looked gorgeous. Dark emerald would be pretty but careful not to look like a christmas decoration! Red, blood red not a washed out red would look really nice as well. ^-^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What happens when you put SILVER toner on faded RED hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment