Wednesday, April 16, 2014

do color glazes work?




RTSGIRL


I went and had my hair dyed red but the color is fading, any ideas? I saw that John Frieda has a color glaze to use in the shower will this help? Thanks


Answer
red fades so quick! the color glaze will help but with red hair its best to get it dyed every 4 weeks so it stays. also after you keep dying with the red it will stay longer each time

Hair Glaze?




Jen


I really want to put a glaze on my hair, i just have one question.
my hair is kind of a maple to amber color with natural red highlights. i was wondering if i could put a red glaze on my hair if it would bring out my natural red. or is a glaze just for your more prominent hair color?



Answer
SIMPLY Always Remember that Hair GLAZE is ALWAYS applied 2 "PREVIOUSLY" Dyed or Colored Hair ! !

also try http://www.haircolor or hairdye.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: do color glazes work?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment