Saturday, April 19, 2014

What is your NATURAL hair COLOR?

Q. mine is two colors
Roots,and close to roots are dark brown. like this (it's number 2)
http://www.wiggoddess.com/images/cooleurocolors1.jpg

but closer to the ends are lighter. like this (It's a mix numbers 12 and 130) like this.
http://www.wiggoddess.com/images/cooleurocolors1.jpg


Answer
Red!I love Gingers!

I'm rinsing my hair & I need color help/?







I sprayed my hair the color Red Wine By Jerome Russell Temp'ry spray & I'm going to rinse it , Bordeaux By Avatar. Do these two colors seem similar? Do Rinses Mix with your hair Color , OR does it cover it completely?


Answer
rinses only work maybe for a week or less. The 2 colors r very similar, but the shade difference maybe a little alarming. hair color goes by a numbered system, 1-10 1 being clank and 10 being white. so check the numbers on the rinses you most likely going to end up with a rich deep red. u might wanna think about semi permanent color. i'm a hair dresser and do semi alll the time, i haven't used permanent yet b/c i love to change the colors a lot!. semi does require monthly application. but alot less work




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your NATURAL hair COLOR?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment