Friday, April 18, 2014

Does The Riveting Red Shampoo and Conditioner Change the Color of Black Hair ? ?

Q. Half of my hair is Black and the other Red i bought the products to help my hair color stay red longer but iwonder if the black hair will change color .


Answer
It will not change the color of black hair. I just recently dyed my hair red so I did a bunch of research on hair care, and the Riveting Red Shampoo and Conditioner deposit amounts of red to brighten up SPECIFICALLY red, strawberry blonde, etc. hair. It basically brightens up and keeps hair vibrant. Black hair would be way too dark for it to change anything. Plus, it doesn't have any chemicals in it so I can't imagine how it would change the color of black hair. But it does add moisture and decreases frizz, so it definitely won't hurt. :)

Whats a good drugstore shampoo to protect red colored hair?

Q. I just got my hair done red and brown all throughout my hair. I heard red goes away fast so i want to leave it in as long as i can. What's a good shampoo that i can use to protect my hair color from stripping away. I heard Pantene will wash the color out. &&&& also, i know it's bad to wash your hair everyday, so how often a week should i wash my hair?


Answer
wash your hair every other day......and try color protection shampoos




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does The Riveting Red Shampoo and Conditioner Change the Color of Black Hair ? ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment