Saturday, April 19, 2014

How do you dye natural red hair another color at home?

Q. My natural hair colour is a dark red/alburn. I want to dye it a dark brown. I have went to the salon twice to have this done and both times the permanent dye washed out with the first wash (and yes it was permanent). Someone said to strip my hair first but I don't want to do that if it's not going to help.

I do not want to go to a salon as my husband would flip with the costs... any advice? Do I have to buy a hair stripper or can I make up something safe to use with products from home?


Answer
I'd bleach it not for long and then wait a couple days to colour it otherwise it'll be phucked.

Best at home red hair color?




ahaha.


I dyed my hair at home a few months ago with L'oreal Superior Preference medium auburn and I'm planning on re-dyeing it but I'm looking for a more vibrant red color. What's the best at-home brand for vibrant red hair color? I'm thinking of trying Feria but I'm not sure. My natural color is a medium brown.


Answer
Use Feria!! I love their reds! They last for a good amount of time too! Avoid using Garnier, they fade after one week. Clairol is good dye but stick with Feria.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you dye natural red hair another color at home?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment