Thursday, April 17, 2014

Temporary Hair Color Shampoos?







I want to temporarily color my hair, but I don't want the damage of a normal dye, because I have very fine, somewhat dry hair. I've heard of a brand called "Jason" that has all natural, hair coloring shampoos. Have you ever heard of it, did it work, and would you recommend it? If it's not a good brand, what is? I am shooting for red hair, but not really bright. More like a brown/red. My hair is naturally a medium-toned mouse-brown color.


Answer
those shampoos will not work for ur hair color.to have a red hair color and with ur natural hair color you maybe have to use perminant color. see when u have darker hair color than what you want, you have to lighten the hair for it to show up. think of a black piece of paper if u draw with orange or red on it your not going to see it, if u draw with white on it then go over the white with red or orange then you'll definetly see it ! so i would suggest a semi perminent like Redekn shades EQ that would be between the shades of 5cb, or 5rv or 5rb. those are all really good, and semi perminent hair color contains no ammonia so it actually make the hair softer and more sealed on your ends. if your going to do with at home color then stay in the same family of the level 5cb or 5rv or 5br, box color will weaken the hair, hope this helps

Dark brown to Auburn Hair color? (Temporary)?




Megan


So I have darkish/medium brown hair and I really want to dye it more of an auburn, or reddish brown color. The thing is, my mom won't let me permanently die it, but she might let me do a temporary dye. I was just wondering if I have dark brown hair, could I go to an auburn hair color without bleaching? I also don't want that hair color that's just brown mixed in with auburn (it looks gross and messy..) so is it possible to get a regular auburn hair color using temporary dye with darkish/medium brown hair?


Answer
No, impossible. Temporary is added on top of whatever you have. The dark will always show under whatever lighter colour you put on top.

To get auburn, you need to remove the dark. There is no other way. This is a permanent change, you cannot do it "temporarily". You CAN put a deep auburn/mahogany/red on top of the dark brown, and you will get a close representation of auburn (a dark deep auburn), but it will not be the same, and it will fade with time. This is a semi-permanent colour. But you cannot do this with a temporary rinse.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Temporary Hair Color Shampoos?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment