Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Have I colored my hair just one too many times?

Q. Hair history:
6th grade: Blonde highlights
7th grade: Blonde bangs (I just let them grow out on their own)
9th grade summer: red hair. -faded to light brown-
10th grade: Black hair, with random color patches in it.
10th grade winter: After the last coloring faded, I dyed it flat black.
10th grade summer: Bleached blonde spot
11th grade: Failed attempt to undo the blonde spot, black dye, spot turned blue.
So now it's the winter of my 11th grade year, and the dye on the part of my hair that I didn't bleach is a really odd gray/brown/black color.
I used Garnier hair color, in case it matters. All of my other hair colorings have just faded back to my natural medium brown. Will this one too? Or will I have to go get the pigment stripped from it, and redye it again?
Kay. I know it isn't good to color it that much, but my hair is EXCEPTIONALLY healthy, for any standards, I know how to take care of myself. Coloring your hair now, won't affect it later, because after it leaves to scalp it's already dead.


Answer
Neh, I've colored my hair probably far more times than that. I would say, go to a salon, and just have them cut off whatever isn't already your natural color. Or, if it's still most of your hair that is colored and looking odd, ask them to strip it, and get it to as close as your natural color as possible, until the un-dyed portion is to the length you want?

Why do most protagonists in anime have red hair?




MRUBCfans:


Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew
ichigo from Bleach
Duck from Princess TuTu
Lina Inverse from Slayers

those are just off the top of my head, but I know a bunch more.
when i say red hair, I mean red-head, as in orange



Answer
Because Red Hair is the least Common Color and so they want them to stand out.l

And also, people with Red Hair are Stereotyped as being loud, strong, and passionate because Red Hair was known to the Japanese as the Color of the Russians and Swedes. And they were very, very strong, loud and passionate in History.

So Red Hair = A character that you want people to know and who are very powerful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have I colored my hair just one too many times?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment