Thursday, April 17, 2014

How To Keep Red Hair Vibrant?




punkrock10


My hair is auburn and sometimes it loses its vibrancy. Its usually a beautiful colour, and I'm trying to keep it like that... any tips on enhancing my red tones?


Answer
Use shampoo meant to enhance red hair color. You can also use a toner when it starts to look a little dingy. But if its natural read just try using dish soap once or twice a month to remove product build up.

Best color deposting/enhancing shamp/cond for red hair?




Nikke


I have color hair that is bright red and I love it...for about 8 days....then it tends to fade and I have to color it again after 3 weeks. Is there a salon brand that you would recommend that is color depositing or enhancing. I see that John Frieda has a line...but I would really rather use a salon brand.

I am using WEN and Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner on alternating days. But I would like to change to one that is for redheads.

Suggestions preferably from salon professionals, but all answers welcome



Answer
red has less pigments in it than all colors so its the color that fades the fastest. have shampoos and cond. for red, like john frieda has. I tried a lot of non salon red, and yes, they don't last very long, but that is the only good advice i can give u, other than that, maybe call up your salon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How To Keep Red Hair Vibrant?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment